Serving Hours & Menus
We serve food every day but please note serving hours and menus below.
Bar open Mon–Fri 3:30pm–1am
Sat & Sun 8:30am–1am
Mon 6pm–10pm Trivia Menu
A Healthier Approach, a Community Approach
Johnny D’s, a locally owned family run establishment, is bringing you:
- grass-fed steroid antibiotic free ground beef from farms in western MA
- antibiotic and steroid free humanely raised chicken
- cage-free humanely raised eggs
- non-high fructose corn syrup ketchup
- dairy from farms pledging rBHST free cows
- 100% soybean oil frying oil and a dedicated vegetarian fryer
- recycle our plastics, cardboard, and glass, and toner cartridges
- only use 100% recycled paper for in house use
- have installed many LED lights
- have waterless urinals
- put out our organic fair trade coffee grinds for gardeners during the growing months
We are a proud member of local groups Somerville Local First, Davis Square Area Resident Business Initiative, Somerville Chamber of Commerce and support many great causes from Groundworks Somerville, HONK, and the Somerville Homeless Coalition annual Road Race (1st Saturday of October).
We welcome your suggestions and input. There is always more to do yet overall we try to be a good citizen of the community and our planet with every decision we make. This has been our approach for over 25 years.